Bend’s Community Center has all kinds of community programs that operate throughout the week. Some are seasonal, and some are on a consistent basis.
Click on the links below for more information about a specific program, and thank you for your support!
- Hall & Room Rentals (We cater!)
- Did you know BCC will cater your event?
- We have several options that will accommodate the size of your event!
- We have tables, chairs, state-of-the-art media, a projector screen and stage!
- Senior Meal Program
- Seniors are a large part of what we do at BCC. Learn more about our meal program during the week that are accompanied by daily activity schedule!
- Feed The Hungry (Schedule)
- BCC is committed to making sure no one goes hungry. We have a large community meal on Sunday, and will provide food boxes during the week as well.
- Keep Them Warm
- Central Oregon winters are not only beautiful, but life-threatening for those living in the outdoors. We provide outdoor survival gear and clothing for the homeless.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- BCC loves our volunteers! You are the lifeblood of what we do. Click the link above to see the latest in opportunities to become involved by volunteering at BCC.